The company stated the Good Agriculture Practices as the key factor of its activities, in order to satisfy the requirements of the customers. The standard responds to all common market and customers requests.
GlobalGAP main elements are the followings:
- Workers health, safety, welfare;
- Locations safeguard and preservation;
- Waste and industrial residues management and recycling;
- Management of OGMs and propagation material;
- Soil and fertilization management;
- Water resources and irrigation management;
- Integrated Plant Protection and proper use of pesticides;
- Products harvest and handling management with controlled hygiene and quality
Every day, even Sorrento Giardini snc di Mauro Angelo e C. undergoes the variable requests of the market, pretending always more high level of guarantees, both from the point of view of food safety and, in general, of the quality.
Therefore, by subscribing GlobalGAP certification, Sorrento Giardini snc di Mauro Angelo e C. obtained strong guarantees that, not excluding the necessary regulations about traceability, pesticides waste, hygienic self-control, packaging, workers safety, etc., sometimes limit the producers still further.